group Life & Health
Reuter Benefits is one of the leading consulting firms in Canada supporting organizations of all sizes in the implementation of a comprehensive benefit plan that allows a balance between plan quality and plan cost. Our goal is to ensure that a pro-active plan is implemented that takes into consideration your firm’s philosophy as it relates to benefits, risk tolerance and plan design.
Our approach incorporates :
- Providing comprehensive Dental, Medical, Travel, Life and Disability coverage
- Assisting in setting up a benefit program
- Exploring alternative funding arrangements such as ASO (Administrative Services Only) or Retention / Refund Accounting and presenting the complexities of these options in a logical manner
- Assisting in the design of the employee booklet, and ensuring the accuracy of the group contract
- Developing and implementing an education plan for employees including literature and employee meetings to describe the benefit program
- Assisting in any claims resolution
- Conducting an annual performance review of the benefit plan, and identifying opportunities such as cost containment, new benefit designs or tax effective arrangements
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and taking advantage of government programs
- Monitoring quarterly claims experience results and providing renewal estimates 3 months prior to the renewal date
- Reviewing and helping in the interpretation of experience information and annual renewal reports from the insurance carrier
- Negotiating the best available renewal rates with the insurance carrier
- Preparing a market study, when necessary, to determine the cost effectiveness of your benefit plan and recommending an alternate insurer if appropriate
- Outlining tax changes or other government changes that can affect the benefit program
- Assisting union contract negotiations with issues that relate to employee benefits
Have questions or want to get started?
To have one of our licensed advisors assist you in determining what the right solution is for you, contact us at email@example.com or toll free at 1-800-666-0142 and we will respond to your request within 24 hrs!
Ready to implement a Group Benefit Plan? Click here.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to use the form completely. Get the latest version.